- Equipped with One Key Return & Headless Security System to assist beginners and help prevent losing the drone
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at its current height after releasing the throttle stick. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- One Key 360° 4-Ways Flip (left, right, forward, backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- Come With Two Batteries (BONUS BATTERY) For Longer Flight Time.
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Flight Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 80 Minutes. No FPV (First Person View).
|Drone MODEL No.||F181|
|RC Drone Weight & Size||4.9 Ounces|
|Flight time||About 7-10 Mins|
|Wi-Fi Distance||F181 : 50M (Outdoor and Unobstructed)|
|Camera||F181: 120°FOV; F181C: 60°FOV|
|Recording Modes||HD1280*720 P (F181W&F181C)|
|Supported SD Cards||TF Card 4GB included (F181W&F181C)|
|Remote Controller Frequency||2.4GHz|
|Max transmission distance||50-100m（Outdoor And Unobstructed）|
|Transmitter Battery||4*1.5V AA(not included)|
|Drone Battery Capacity||750 mAh|
|Max Charging Time||70-90 Mins (Depend on Charging Power)|
|USB Cable Voltage||5V Rated Power: ≤10 W|
- 120°FOV Wide-angle Wifi Camera
- FPV Real-time Transmission (F181W Support)
- 1280*720P HD Camera
- Altitude Hold Function
- Powerful Battery and Motor
- One Key Take-Off & Landing
- Multiple Speed Control
- 6 Axis Gyro
- Headless mode
- One key return
- 3D Flips
- Controllable Led Ligh
What is included for F181:
1 x F181C Chaser Quad Copter
1 x 2.4 Gigahertz Remote Transmitter
2 x 3.7 V 750mAh LiPo Battery
4 x Rotating Blade
4 x Protection Frames
2 x Landing Skids
1 x 4G TF Card
1 x SD Card Reader
2 x USB charging cables
4 x Small Gears for Motors
12 x Screws for drone
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
F181W Remote Controller:
F181C Remote Controller:
F181W Parameters and Packing List:
F181C Parameters and Packing List:
- Motors will heat up with high-speed spinning. Please cool the motor down for 10 minutes between each flight.
- The drone should be put on a flat and level surface when being paired; otherwise, the gyro won’t be in balance and the drone may lose control.
- Please re-calibrate your drone if the drone drifts to one side. ATTENTION: Re-calibration should be done after pairing.
- When the LED lights on the drone start flashing, which indicates the battery is in low power, and please fly back your drone in 40 seconds, otherwise, it will lose control.
- Please long-press the one key start button to stop your drone in urgency if the drone is out of control.